- You must be at least 18 years of age to the Website.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple persons is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many persons as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account login and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content that you post or activity that you undertake on your account.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, any copyright laws or laws controlling the making of false statements.
- All content posted on the Website must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only available via email.
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website, Sequent, or any other service provided by us.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without our express written permission.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse, including threats of abuse or retribution, of any of our customers, employees, members, users, or officers will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We do not warrant that (a) the Website will meet your specific requirements; (b) the Website will be available without interruption, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable; (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations; and (e) any errors in the Website will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, even if we were advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Website; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; and (e) any other matter relating to the Website.